My Posts

Friday, May 1, 2015

Hm...





Hey, so I want to get straight into this, there was this girl, and she betrayed me when she was like level 10. So I didn't really feel like posting it so i just replied 'uh... okay?' cos you know that feeling right? Later i added her again when she was like level 16. We talked like friends NORMAL friends, then one day...






So yeah, and now she wants to be my friend again but I've not fallen for that. I can't even be bothered to block her or report her. So I am gonna wait to see if she replies. Woah she's like level 20 now. So... I posted a pic of her with the title 'mean girl'. I hope she didn't post one of me. Let me check... I think I'm in the clear. um so...

STAY CLASSY B)
































































































































1 comment:

  1. Hai! Love your blog, the theme is Rad! Please check out my blog floralblogmsp.blogspot.com xoxo Sophie.

    ReplyDelete