My Posts

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back!

Hi Guys!

I'm back! I went away for a week for Easter but nevermind. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been a tinsy bit busy with schoolwork.
I ditched the gothic look. I have to admit, I didnt like it that much. I am VIP again thanks to the Easter sale. Star VIP for a year. It's great. I'm rich, I give out wishies to NICE people btw (keep that in mind next time you're gonna be mean to me, you'll regret it). I also have a new look which I DO love.


It's named 'Get Hyper' from it's look, and named after one of my favourite songs.
Crazy huh?
Also, I keep glitching, especially when I'm doing my blog posts. This is annoying. By the way, has everyone had a happy Easter? I did, I don't mean to sound spoiled, but... 20 small plain chocolate eggs, 1 big Crunchie one, a 500g Easter bunny, and a 200g Easter bunny. I didn't even get to find any of the eggs! My 6 year-old sister was up before 5am looking for them all. She didn't even want to share. Here is what she said: "They're my eggs because I found them!". But mum said if she didn't share her Easter eggs mum would take them all away. My sister is really stubborn.

Well, next time.

-Stay Classy B)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Awesome, just to say, i've quit msp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. misty moon! get your butt back here now! >:(

      but your not leaving forever... right? ;-;

      Delete
  2. misty moon! get your butt back here now! >:(

    but your not leaving forever... right? ;-;

    ReplyDelete