My Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Not an Easter Theme?! + Making Looks

hey guys,
so first... WHY THE HELL IS THERE NOT AN EASTER THEME?!!!!??? There is an Easter VIP Sale, Easter Quests, but no easter theme! :OOOO OML! so... we have gotten through with that thing...

Now, Im gonna make looks of ma gorgeous friends! YAY! Ok, so first Im gonna start with my besties, cos they're ma besties. First up: mistymoon! So here's her profile:

See's the devil >:). lol okay, lets make a look of her!
It's a fresh casual/party look. Its calm, its fresh, its new. It's good :) Im proud of myself for making this masterpiece.
For the next look we have jorja51. I know her in real. ;). let's look at her profile shall we?

Okay. Shes a fan of rabbits. I'm her cheerleader *O*
So... she has a kind of unusual style... let make a look of her!

So... I didn't have much material... uh...? its um... okay. Good for her, but not what i would wear.
Next look will be of heidiz4. She isn't my best friend but her backup is my best friend so it till counts :). I think...
Right, her profile...

She's a bit sad about the whole Zayn-Malik-left-One-Direction Thing. So let's make a look of her.
OML :'D yassss i love love love love it!!!! Amazing! perfect! i wanna look like this!

Okaii that's all my besties cos PewDiePiesbestbro201 doesn't count cos she's my girlfriend not bestie. So...

- Stay Classy ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Can I do something like this on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I don't really mind. btw I'll add Erin on msp

      Delete